2nd 2 None Wine Club Membership
Creating an account will take about 5 minutes and is FREE*. You will be taken through pages where you can enter the information needed
*Please read the terms and conditions below before purchasing this product, by making the purchase you agree to those terms.
Why Choose 2nd 2 None Wines?
Why Choose our Wine Club? In 2014, we were awarded 5 medals, 2 Double Gold; 2 Gold and 1 Bronze at the China Wine and Spirits Awards, the largest wine competition in Asia, held in Hong Kong. There were approximately 5,000 entries from 35 countries and 100 International Judges. A few of the entrants from Australia were Penfolds, Wolff Blass, Jacobs Creek and Yellow Tail. We are the farmers who grow the grapes, make the wines and love to share our wines with our members.
Wine Club Terms And Conditions
- To become a wine club member, simply purchase one carton of wine, then purchase two more cartons within the following 12 months OR a carton will be automatically shipped June and December or the months of your choice.
- Each carton will contain twelve (12) bottles of wine as per your first selection. Orders may be changed at any time with one month’s notice in writing.
- Orders will be shipped after credit card approval.
- Membership is not transferable.
- Early cancellation of membership before the end of the 12 months OR three cartons, will incur a cancellation fee of $50 per carton not taken.
- While every effort will be made to meet your required selection, some wines may be out of stock. Should this occur, 2nd 2 None Pty Ltd will consult with you, either by telephone or email, regarding alternate wines OR advise when your specific wines will once again be available.
- 2nd 2 None Pty Ltd reserves the right to vary the conditions of this program.
- Introduce a friend, who becomes a wine club member, and you will receive one (1) bottle of wine free with your next order. New members must advise your name of shipment/collection of their first order.
- End of stock run outlines and other special promotional wines will also be available to wine club members only.